Product: What?Gravity Mobile Phone Holders
|1 colour print||£4.20||£4.18||£4.15||£4.12||£4.09||£4.06|
|Additional print colours||£0.26||£0.21||£0.21||£0.21||£0.16||£0.16|
|Full colour print||£4.75||£4.73||£4.70||£4.67||£4.64||£4.61|
Printed price is inclusive of a single colour print to one position. There is a screen setup cost of £30 per colour.
Full colour process print is subject to a £60 setup charge.
Minimum order quantity is 100 unitsProduct information and technical specifications
If Sir Isaac Newton were around today, he'd be reassessing his laws of gravity thanks to the amazing 'What?Gravity' mobile phone holder. It features a soft-touch silicone panel that grips and holds in place any modern phone... even Sir Isaac's 'apple’ (iPhone). Without using magnets, grippers, catches or a ledge, it seemingly defies gravity, hence its name.
Its contemporary ultra-slim styling and discreet presence make it an essential desk accessory.
• Guaranteed compatibility with all mobile phone designs and cases
• Fantastic feedback, check out all our feedback comments
• Contemporary ultra-slim styling
• Super strong, wipeable surface
• Provides a high end look and feel; great for gift giving and personal/professional use.NB. Lightning Delivery applies with the following criteria - 1 colour print, on 100 to 500 units inclusive - order, artwork and payment (for non-account holders) must be received before 12.00pm to guarantee Lightning Delivery. UK Mainland delivery, excludes Scottish Highlands. Orders placed outside of this criteria will not qualify for Lightning Delivery.
|Product size:||Product size: front surface: 170 x 67mm|
|Print area:||Print area: above pad: 50 x 20mm
below pad: 50 x 20mm
|Product colours:||Product colours: silver|