Get your BuzzBook - tomorrow Inspiring/Informative/Innovative
Quality and Ethical Policy
To ensure long term customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing promotional branded gifts and services of the highest quality. This will be achieved by a continuous process of quality improvements which encompasses:-
- Commitment to comply with any statutory and regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Commitment to listen and respond quickly to our customers needs and expectations.
- Commitment to build a team approach which maximises the individuals contribution and bridges personal, functional and cultural boundaries through the continuous development of all employees to fulfil their aspirations and meet the business needs.
- Commitment to fulfil the needs of our markets and enhance our competitve advantage in terms of emerging technologies, new opportunities and the changing requirements of our customers.
- Commitment to investment in research and development to harness advanced print technologies in creating innovative new products.
- Commitment to investment in the best manufacturing techniques, distribution logistics, customer support and service, in order to anticipate and satisfy our customers' expectations of quality, delivery and value.
- Commitment to the long term financial security, success and growth of our business throught excellence, professionalism in all that we do.
- Commitment to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system.
Ideasbynet listen actively and act thoughtfully. We create a deeper connection with our suppliers and their respective communities through frequent and transparent dialogues. These principles ensure our suppliers comply with all relevant local and national laws, particularly on: working hours and conditions, health and safety, rates of pay, terms of employment and minimum age of employment. Additionally, all EU ethical laws are applied.
For your added convenience, questions, comments, or suggestions can also be e-mailed to us by clicking here.
Ideasbynet, Kings Croft, Savage Lane, Dore, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S17 3GW
t: 0844 8117 566
f: 0844 8117 567